This is our original 1.25″ Compensator, compatible with our MOD 0 and MOD 1 bases, either 9mm or .40S&W.
The 5K 1.25″ Compensator attaches the the RMC Bases available in our shop, and is compatible with STANDARD or FLUSH LENGTH, NON-THREADED barrels, and STANDARD length slides. The expansion chamber is flanged and oversized to maximize accumulation and redirect of spent gas. The baffles are cut angled to redirect gas both upward and to the rear to minimize muzzle recoil and rise, making it quicker for follow-up shots to return to target. As described in our RMC Bases, this combined design allows for slides to be removed for cleaning without detaching the base assembly.
- Hardware not included (mounting screws included with bases)
- American made
- Manufactured from billet 6061-T6511 aluminum
- Hard anodized to MIL-A-8625 TYP III Class 2 Black
- Compatible with 9mm and .40 cal
- Compatible with either MOD 0 or MOD 1 RMC Bases
- 1.5 oz. weight
- 1.25″ extension to overall length
- May require lighter recoil spring (13 lb) – we tested ours with stock recoil springs
- Base not included, available separately
- Firearm not included
- RMC Base not included, available separately
- Click here for installation instructions.