The 5K RMC Base MOD0 – PF940 V2 is a rail mounted compensator base used with standard length, non-threaded Glock 17 and Glock 22 barrels and slides. Utilizing a timing block in the base, as well as side clamps cut for picatinny rails, it acts as the foundation for the Rail Mounted Compensator system. The lowered compensator shelf allows for your slides to be removed for cleaning WITHOUT detaching the Base. The side clamps are manufactured to match their frames for optimal fitment and minimal recessed area exposure. Includes removeable add-on rail.
Optional Add-On Rail available
- American made
- Manufactured from billet 6061-T6511 aluminum
- Hard anodized to MIL-A-8625 TYP III Class 2 Black
- Compatible with 9mm and .40 cal
- 2.7 oz. combined weight
- 1.25″ extension to overall length
- May require lighter recoil spring (13 lb)
- Countersunk holes for optional add-on rail
- Firearm not included
- Compensator not included, available separately
- Click here for installation instructions.