WARNING- Requires Glock “Pig Nose” to be fixed before use – link to google search
FAILURE TO FIX THIS MAY RESULT IN FRAME DAMAGE OR EVEN INJURY!!!
The 5K RMC Base – OEM G19/G23 is a rail mounted compensator used with standard and flush length, non-threaded Glock 19 and Glock 23 barrels and slides for the OEM Glock 19 and Glock 23. The Mod1 base attaches to your frame utilizing the picatinny rail, sliding on with a tight grip. The Timing Rail properly aligns the base with your slide/barrel, secured using the 2x 4-40 3A screws. As the base is now timed, it leaves a small gap between the Compensator and slide, allowing the RMC to be used as a stand-off device. Much like the Mod 0, the lowered compensator shelf height allows for slides to be removed for cleaning without detaching the base assembly.
- American made
- Manufactured from billet 6061-T6511 aluminum
- Hard anodized to MIL-A-8625 TYP III Class 2 Black
- Compatible with OEM G19(9mm) and OEM G23(.40 S&W)
- 1.5 oz. combined weight (including 2x 1-24 3A compensator screws)
- May require lighter recoil spring (13 lb)
- Firearm not included
- Compensator not included, available separately
- Click here for installation instructions.